|Fire Doors have the power to stop / minimize the pressure and speed of fire flames. They are very helpful for buildings, rooms, facilities, people, and more. The doors enable or provide a chance to a person to escape within a specific measure of time. The Fire Door is perfect as an emergency exit door.
Common Words Associated With Fire Door?
- Fire Resistant Doors
- Fire Rated Doors
- Fire Retardant Doors
- Fire Proof Doors
- Fire Exit Doors
- Fire Check Doors
- Emergency Exit Doors
- Push Bar Doors Etc.
- Lift Lobby
- AHU Room
- Hub Room
- Equipment Room
- Data Centre
- Server Room
- AC Plant Room
- Corridor and Staircase
- Generator/ Machine Room, Etc.
Fire Rating Available
- 30 Minute and 60 Minute
- 90 Minute and 120 Minute
Shutter Thickness We Make
- Thickness is available from 44 to 50 mm.
Standard Sizes We Offer
- Standard Sizes - Single Leaf Door
- 900 X 2100 MM
- 1000 X 2100 MM
- 1200 X 2100 MM
- Standard Sizes - Double Leaf Door
- 1500 X 2400 MM
- 1800 X 2400 MM
Finish We Offer
- Powder Coated
- Red Oxide Primer
- Painted (Color As Per Customer Requirement)
Some Hardware Used In Fire Doors
- SS Ball Bearing Butt Hinges (3" x 4" x 3 mm).
- Dead Lock with D-Handle / Sash Lock with Lever Handle.
- 1 Point Latch Panic Bar, used for Single Leaf Shutter.
- 3 Point Latch Panic Bar, used for Double Leaf Shutter.
- Vision Panel, size as per client requirement.
- Tower Bolt, ideal for Double Door.
- External Trim with keys, helps access Panic Bar from the outside.